Blue Odin imports from WooCommerce’s list of customers who purchased product(s) from your site.
You can create as many customer segments as you like.
…and so on…
Here’s a screenshot of three Customer Segments made for Unedited.co customers:
1. Go to Segments > Customers
2. Select the WooCommerce Site in the site selector and click on the + button
3. You can Create a New Segment on the Customer Segments Edit page.
Give your New Segment a name and description.
4. Filter your customers in the Criteria section.
Note: You can skip this section if you want your entire customer list as one segment.
Here are the criteria you can choose from:
6. Hit the Submit button to create your segment.
Or if you’d like to start all over, click the Reset button.